Friday, December 14, 2012

"Be careful what you wish for"

DAILYDOSE: We all have heard the famous quote "Be careful what you wish for"
The power of this words seems to have manifested in me, i have come to realize that many of things ive been longing for this past year i have accomplished! Yes, i am immensely happy that i have achieved 85% of my 2012 goals, now what about the other 15%? Heres where the problem comes, that short percentage are my downfalls and fails. I have been praying all year for something that i finally got, but i am reluctant to take it because i am in fear if it is what i really want. But thats what i wished for? So how come im not taking it now that it has arrived at my doorstep, that is the question i ask myself. Many times as human beings we are fearful of the consequences our actions will bring or of the changes those new things bring to your life. I think that fear is what stops us many times from being "Risk-takers", and FEAR is something i like to avoid. I am always a Risk taker, i live with this concept of You'll never knos what happens if you dont take the risk. But it is at this point that FEAR itself has overwhelmed me, and i think to myself why did you wish that for! Is that what i really want and is there room for that in my life at this point. Many times as blessed children/adults/parents we find ourselfs longing more that what we already have without realizing that we are happy just the way we are now. Remember guys that life is ironic, be careful what you wish for because you might just get it! As i tuck myself in my cozy bed tonight, i will think about this wish i have been granted and if i am ready to accept the 360 turn it will bring to my life. BESOS, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment